- University of Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1982
- Susie has over 35 years accounting experience with emphasis in retirement plan issues, management consulting of professional entities, individual, corporate and partnership tax as well as HUD and non-profit audits.
- Joined firm in 1982
- Received CPA Designation in 1984
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed to practice in various states
- Past Member of Board of Directors, The Country Club, Inc.
- United Way
- Member, In-Take Treasurer, All Saints Episcopal Church