- Middle Tennessee State University, Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance, minor in Business Administration, May 2012
- East Tennessee State University, Accounting minor, December 2015
- Jimmy has five years of accounting experience with an emphasis in HUD audits, audits of employee benefit plans, non-profit audits, small business accounting, and income tax preparation.
- Joined firm in 2018
- Received CPA designation in 2020
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Attends First Baptist Church of Morristown